Sunday, April 25, 2010

Great Books

I finished reading Beautiful Dead: Jonas today. It was pretty good. I'll definitely be reading the next ones.

I also read Wake by Lisa McMann. It was really good. I started Fade already and love it too. I'm absolutely in love with the relationship between Cadel and Janie. I think I'm going to do a full review of all three books once I have them all read. I just requested Gone from the library.

We got Aloe Vera Juice from the store today. Supposedly it is super good for you and it's supposed to be good for digestive issues.  My husband has bad heartburn and acid reflux, so we're trying it to see if it helps him at all. I'd rather do home remedies before going to the doctor for medications.  Keep our bodies all natural and healthy. :)

I have to watch Mason tomorrow and Tuesday. So I'll probably have some cute stories to share with you. Off to bed now. I have to be up by 6am to make it across town by 7:30am.  See you all tomorrow! :)

Current Book Count: 52...woohoo!

Random Blog of the Day: Kourtney's Thoughts and Things...A young Christian blogger. Cute stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment