Friday, April 16, 2010

Meow Meow Meow!

My cat has been meowing ALL day. She is driving me insane. I realize she is probably bored and lonely without her sister, but it's not like I'm not paying attention to her. You'd think her voice would get sore. lol.

I've had a horrible headache all day, so I didn't do my Friday memes. Hopefully I'll be back to 100% health soon and can get back in the swing of things.

We watched 20/20 tonight and the episode was about Somer Thompson.  This poor little girl was abducted from the street on the way home from school and later dumped in a trash can.  Please always be aware of where your children are at all times and if they walk home from school make sure they are in someones care the whole way home.  Visit The Remembering Somer Website to find out more about this case and see how you can help.  Also visit ABCnews to find out about sex offenders in your neighborhood and keep your children safe.

I'm still reading The Iron King . I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. It's too much like Alice In Wonderland and The Chronicles of Narnia so far. I hope something happens to set it apart.

Alright, I'm off to bed. I hope this headache goes soon, so I can sleep. See ya tomorrow.

Today is "What Would My Inner Bad Girl Do? Day." Oh, wait, every day is "What Would My Inner Bad Girl Do? Day."

Random Blog of the Day: Work Your Magic... A Euro and Russian Music Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment