Saturday, April 3, 2010

Mushy Brains and Pie.

I am so tired, I can't even think what to write.

We fixed the car!!! YAY! I hope it stays fixed. We've put so much money into this hunk of junk it's ridiculous. 

I took a super long nap and we went to Walmart....I know super exciting! haha.

I just finished baking 2 homemade chocolate pecan pies.  I love cooking and baking.  I really still kind of want to go to culinary school. This is sort of a dream I tossed away...

That's about it for today. I really didn't do a whole lot because I'm extremely tired. 

I started reading Hand of Fate by Lis Wiehl. It's the book that I have to post the review for on the 5th.  It's actually extremely good. I had a hard time putting it down last night and going to sleep. I just kept on reading.

Ok I'm probably going to read a little and then crash. We have church tomorrow and then 2 Easters. I love having to be in 2 places at once.

Random Blog of the Day: Simplified Simplicity... A really awesome layout and lots of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment