Thursday, April 1, 2010

It's April...Are You A Fool?

I've officially made it through 3 months of my book and blog challenge!  I've read 37 books so far and I have posted every single day, except 1 (I used my get out of jail free card on that day). 

We've had a rough couple of days.  One of our kitties passed away the other night. It was very sudden and sad.  I feel bad for her sister, she misses her a lot I think.  Then yesterday on the way to work my hubby's car broke down.  He had to stay in Scottsdale last night so he could go to work today. I miss him! We decided not to move in with our friend.  It just isn't a good idea. If we want to keep the friendship intact at all, we can't be roomies.  We're probably going to keep living with my mom for another month and then move into an apartment on our own. I'm excited. We need a place by ourselves.

I watched Julie & Julia today. It was AMAZING. I really want to cook now lol. I also found the blog that inspired the movie, but I'll talk about it tomorrow for First Rate Fridays.

I'm watching Vampire Diaries right now. I love love love this show.  I'm sure I've said this before, but man it gets better EVERY week. 

Ok well today starts a new month and 12 more books to read.  I started one today called You Have To Kiss A Lot Of Frogs by Laurie Graff.  It's good so far.  I have to finish it pretty fast because I have a book to read for Book Sneeze. The review has to go up on the 5th.  I'm done with my book for book club, so I don't have to worry about that for now.  I'm not going to request any books this month, so I can get through some in my to read pile.  I have a couple books coming from publishers and will probably get a few more review requests.  I also have some online galleys to do, but I don't really want to read on the computer...bleh. I might do them later in the month.

Ok I'm off to read and wait for the hubby to get home. He has a 3 day weekend since he requested tomorrow off because we were supposed to be moving.  I hope we can fix his car. Arg.

Current Page Count: 15451..4178 for March

Current Book Count: 37

(Yesterday's) Inner Bad Girl Newsflash: Women blink twice as much as men. Your Inner Bad Girl thiks it's because we just can't believe some of the crazy stuff we're seeing.

(Today's) Today is "Sure I Will! Day." Say yes to every request that comes your way. Ha! April Fool!

Random Blog of the Day:  Film Fan and Turtle Lover ...the title is explanation enough. :)

2 comments:

  1. I loved Julie & Julia! What a great movie. So many laughs! I'm with you - right after I left the theatre I wanted to cook something. I'm glad you liked it.

    Emidy
    from Une Parole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry your kitten passed away! I hope her sister is doing better!

    I'm also a big fan of Vampire Diaries :)

    Looks like we have pretty similar tastes in books. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm definitely adding you to my GoogleReader!

    Tara SG - www.25hourbooks.com

    ReplyDelete