Saturday, April 24, 2010

KICK ASS!

We just got back from seeing Kick Ass. IT WAS AMAZING! It literally is the BEST movie I've EVER seen. The previews totally did not do it justice. I was expecting a super funny dorky movie and it was WAY WAY more than that! Go see this if you haven't already! Everyone must see this movie.

We saw a preview for the new Nightmare on Elm Street that comes out next week. Oh man I was in tears just from the preview. It looks like it is going to be terrifying. Yikes!

I'm still reading Jonas Beautiful Dead. I plan on finishing it tonight or early tomorrow. I bought two books at Barnes and Noble today, Perfect Chemistry and Heavenstone Secrets. I want to read them ASAP and also their sequels that I got from the Bloggers Conference.

Alright, I'm super tired from last night still. We didn't get home till like 3am and there was a big drama that happened. I'm not going to get into it here because I'm over it.  People are lame. That's all you need to know. :)

Ok off to bed. See ya tomorrow!

An Inner Bad Girl Reminder: Getting in touch with your Inner Bad Girl is a choice you can make every day. If you slide into Toxic Niceness, it's okay to start your day over at any point in time.

Random Blog of the Day: *Different Stars*.... Lots of fashion talk and pop culture. Pretty great blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment