Sunday, April 4, 2010

Being Two Places At Once

Today was a busy busy day. I'm so tired.

We went to church this morning. Pastor Price preached on faith being about a relationship not a religion.  I totally loved this message. I agree one hundred percent. When people ask me what religion I am I tell them I believe in Jesus.  He also talked about our relationships with people and forgiveness. I have a hard time with this.  I have a very don't care attitude. If someone hurts me I just push them away and move on. It's not worth my time to be upset or jilted. I really don't know if this is a bad thing or a good thing.

We then went to my hubby's sisters house.  We did an Easter egg hunt with the kids and ate a bunch of food. I was already feeling tired way before this all. Sadly I didn't take any pictures. I really need to get our camera fixed. That's been on my to-do list for a really long time. Since like November. Oops. 

We rushed back home to have dinner with my family. We ended up just having dessert and hanging out for a bit. We were super late, so they'd already eaten.  My oldest niece is super cute and getting so old. It's scary.

Alli came over for a little bit after that.  Evan is getting so cute! He's so big and talks a ton. He was telling me stories about his day and about how he's potty trained. It makes me sad that I don't get to see him that often. Alli took some pictures, so I might have some to share with ya'll tomorrow. 

Anywho, I'm sleepy and my throat hurts. I have to finish that book that I have to review tomorrow. AH! I'm going to go curl up in bed and force myself to stay awake and finish as much as I can before I pass out.  It was a good day. I'm just worn out. 

Our anniversary is Tuesday. We've been together almost 8 years. That is so crazy. We're going to do something date-like tomorrow to celebrate and I'm going to make a cake! Yum!

Ok off to bed. Happy Easter my lovelies. See ya tomorrow.

"You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it."- Maya Angelou, born April 4, 1928.

Random Blog of the Day: The American Dream... I think they're from France now living in America. I don't know..I'm too tired to think right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment