Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Photoshop My Life

I am still sick! Holy crap, this is getting ridiculous.  I don't want to be sick anymore. It isn't fun.

I played with photoshop A LOT today. I'm getting really good at enhancing photos. Here's two pics that I shopped:

These are of my Best Friend's little boy. Isn't he just the cutest kid ever?! He's a big part of my world and I love him like I'll one day love my own. :)

I'm reading Death By Chick Lit by Lynn Harris. It's super good so far! I'm about half way through it so far. I plan on finishing it tomorrow and then starting on The Iron King.

That's about all for now. It's been getting so hot during the day. I don't want it to be summer yet! It's too hot to be in AZ. Sigh...hopefully we'll do lots of camping and visits up north this summer. I'll definitely need that.

An Inner Bad Girl Diet Tip: "I've been really bad"is not really a helpful thought when it comes to food. Those French fries were just a choice, not a moral failure.

Random Blog of the Day: People, places, faces, traces...Music, Art, and Life

No comments:

Post a Comment