Wednesday, March 24, 2010

*Head Explodes*

I finished reading Citizen Dick today. Review is in the post before this one. Go check it out if you feel like it.  I also started reading Girl At Sea by Maureen Johnson. It's so good so far.  I love Maureen Johnson. She's an amazing author and a hilarious person. I follow her on twitter and I follow her blog. I have to read 5 more books in the next 7 days to reach 12 books for this month. Oh man.  I plan on reading all day tomorrow and Friday too. We're hopefully moving next week, so I want to try to read as much as I can in the next couple of days.  I have some review copies that I'm saving the reviews for until closer to their release dates.  I'm going to save reading those books for a while.  I bought a bunch of romance stuff that I'm going to read. Try to knock my stack down a bit. :)

Tomorrow is Vampire Diaries! YAY! It's been too long since a new episode! Haha.

Ok I'm off to watch our night time shows and maybe read more.

See you tomorrow! :)

Current Book Count: 31

"Feminism has never been about getting a job for one woman.  It's about making life more fair for women everywhere. It's not about a piece of the existing pie; there are too many of us for that. It's about baking a new pie." -Gloria Steinem

Random Blog of the Day: Salad Days....Reviews of obscure punk music. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment