Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Sun...It Burns!

I babysat Mason today and we played outside for quite a while. I made sandballs and he mashed them. It was good times.  We also played with his monster trucks.  He is so funny. He's getting so big and says the funniest stuff.  We didn't go to the zoo, but Mikey and I are going to go on Saturday.  It was super warm outside today and I got the start of a tan.  Yay! I'm so tired though. We played hard.

I didn't finish the book I'm currently reading.  I didn't have any time to read today.  I'm going to try to finish it tomorrow while I help out with the online Book Bloggers convention.  I really need to get some reading done. I've barely read anything this month.  Oy.

Today was St. Patty's Day.  I helped Mason make a leprachaun hat.  I took a really cute picture.  I don't have the energy to put it up now.  I'll maybe edit in tomorrow. We all know how bad I am at uploading pictures. Haha.

 Playing with his trucks on the slide...his favorite activity.

Happy St. Patty's Day!!!

Ok I must go to sleep. I'm exhausted.

Your Inner Bad Girl thinks that wearing green is fine if that's a flattering color for you.

Random Blog of the Day: The Barnecks....another cute blog. This one of a stay at home mom that posts little antidotes of funny things her kiddo does. Cute stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment