Monday, March 22, 2010

I Love Me Some Photoshop.

I spent all day today making graphics and such for Tea Infusion.  I'm getting really good at it! There is still some things I don't know how to do, but I'm having fun learning.  I downloaded a ton of brushes for it.  Good times.

I really didn't do anything else today.  All the stuff I made took me all day.  I read a bit more of Citizen Dick. It's still not anymore exciting. It's not awful though.  I'm just a bit lost is all. 

I can't think of anything to write.  Boo to boring posts!

See ya tomorrow!

Taking Care of Business, Inner Bad Girl Style:  Money is good, power is good, but they are not the only measure of success.

Random Blog of the Day: The McCahill Family Webhome...Another family blog...they're kind of funny people though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment