Saturday, March 20, 2010

There Just Horses With Stripes

We went to the zoo today!  It was so much fun.  We were there for like three hours, so I got lots of sun and super exhausted.  It was worth it though.  Here's a couple of my favorite pics we took today.

Giraffes! I got a bunch of pics of all these guys, but this is my favorite.

We also got a ton of pics of this guy. He was being such a ham.

This is my favorite pic from today. It's just so perfect. :)

You can check out the rest of my pics on my flickr account. Enjoy!  We really had a great time.  I really want to go to The San Diego Zoo and see some animals that aren't desert animals.  I really want to see the Pandas!

They have this old rundown campsite there that's supposed to be like a scientist/explorers area at the zoo. We were looking at it and this boy that was about ten years old walked up behind us and said, "This reminds me of Vietnam".  We busted up laughing because he said it so serious like he was there during the war.  Kids are awesome.

Ok that's all for today.  I may or may not read some of my book club book before bed.  I haven't been in the mood for a romance novel lately, so I haven't read any of it yet.

"An optimist is the human personification of spring."- Susan J. Bissonette

Random Blog of the Day: Mass Appeal... The blog of DJ Impulse.  Check out his stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I love the photos...esp...the turtle...we went to the San Diego Zoo...it is the best zoo I have ever seen...we took the behind the scenes tour and fed girafes and rhinos...loved it...

    ReplyDelete