Saturday, March 6, 2010

That's The Story Of, That's The Glory Of Love.

We watched Zombieland and Orphan tonight. They were both really good.

Zombieland was HILARIOUS! I love Emma Stone and Abigail Breslin.  We definitely have to own this movie.  I think the gore was a little too much, but otherwise it was a great movie. 

I've seen Orphan before, but only on the computer. It was much better seeing it on DVD.  The suspense moments are a bit overdone, but the storyline and acting is great. Aryana Engineer who plays Max is awesome.  I hope that she gets cast in more stuff in the future. Isabelle Fuhrman who plays Esther is also amazing of course. She played such a complex character and pulled it off perfectly.  All in all awesome movie.  One of the best of 2009.

We went to Chipotle for dinner. Mmm yummy.  There was a group of teenagers hanging outside and they were obnoxious.  I guess I'm getting old if I get irrated by teenagers.  Haha. Parents, teach your kids some manners.  I don't remember being so rude and vulgar when I was younger.

Well, that's it for now.  It's the weekend! We have to babysit Charlie and Alex tomorrow. That's always fun.  I miss seeing them more often. :(

I really need to get to reading this month.  I haven't read a single book yet. Yikes!

See ya tomorrow.

What is the Inner Bad Girl?  She's that part of us that knows for certain that if we don't ask for what we want we'll never get it.

Random Blog of the Day:  Black Tango ...the personal blog of a guy named Conrad..it's where his "thoughts inside run wild and free, appeasing the soul".

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    So I'm Michael, the guy who asked if your blog was under-read. Boy, you're making good progress on that reading list! Maybe I should make one.

    Orphan was a fantastic movie. Some people say it wasn't that good (Rotten Tomatoes), but I thought it was a good hour and a bit. Loved the performance of Isabelle Fuhrman... I immediately wanted to find out if she was old or young in real-life. Hahaha.

    Michael.
    uTube & iShare
    Do you hate it too?
    "If you're going through Hell, keep going."

    ReplyDelete