Sunday, March 21, 2010

Jackhammers, Drills and Nuclear Bombs

I have the worst migrane right now.  I haven't had one this bad in a long time.  My head feels like it's going to explode.  This is going to be a very short post since I can't even think straight.

We went to Denny's for breakfast. It was really good. I forgot how much I used to be addicted to that place.

We rented 2 movies from Redbox.  I feel asleep toward the end of both of them.  The first was Public Enemies.  The part I saw was really boring.  The other one was The Time Travelers Wife.  It wa actually pretty good, but I fell asleep before the end.  Stupid Migrane.

Ok that's all I've got for today.  I'm reading a book called Citizen Dick.  I'm not sure how I feel about it.  I'm not really liking it so far.  I'll putt up a review when I finish it.

Random Blog of the Day: Inspired by Light... Very political blog.  Weekly Vlogs and some photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment