Friday, March 26, 2010

New Friday Memes!

Hmmm...So I really have no idea what I did today.

I finished reading This Side of Heaven.  It was really great. If you like historical romance, this is the book for you. It's amazing.

I participated in Book Blogger Hop. I'm going to start doing this every Friday. It's actually is quite entertaining. I found some new blogs to follow and I gained some new followers....HI GUYS!

I voted for Mike Lombardo in the Masters of Song Fu Finals. You should go vote for him. He's amazing, like whoa. My favorite is Sit and Watch The Rain.

I got another book in the mail. It's called Last Night in Montreal by Emily St. John Mandel. I've only just started it, but I really like her writing so far. Good stuff.

I went and babysat my brother's kids tonight.  We watched the newest Disney Channel Movie (I'm a sucker for these) and then I watched Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution. I'm in love with this show.

I'm also going to start participating in First Rate Fridays. (A weekly meme to share favorite posts you've come across recently. Although it's impossible to follow every book blogger, this is a great opportunity to highlight exceptional posts you find. Hopefully along the way you'll find some great new-to-you blogs as well. Let's spread the love and support those awesome posts out there!) So as you can see I posted lots of linkies up there ^. Some are blogs, some are books, and one is a show.  These are the things I found interesting today.  In the coming weeks, I'll focus on sharing great blog posts I've read over the week. Since this is my first week doing this, you get what I have. :)

Alrighty, that's all for today.  I'm off to bed since it is super late now and I have to be up early tomorrow. I'm excited for my Friday activities! I feel like my blog is finally getting some interesting stuff.  Haha.

See ya tomorrow!

Current Book Count: 33..I plan on reading a bunch tomorrow! 3 more to finish this month! Ah!

A Niceness Detox Tip: If you find yourself heading for the candy bowl or the kitchen when you want to give someone a piece of your mind, it's time to get back in touch with your Inner Bad Girl.

Random Blog of the Day: Eating A Dandelion...A very funny, cute blog of little antidotes from the life of Stacy, an overworked, overfed grad student/lab rat currently laughing it up in Baltimore, Maryland.

1 comment: