Thursday, March 18, 2010

Quiet Places

I went for a walk to the store today and sat in this little cafe place there.  It was so quiet and peaceful.  I sat for about an hour and read.  I miss having my quiet place.  When I was in Master's, I'd go to the laundry mat and while my clothes washed I'd sit on the table and study. It was so relaxing and nobody bothered me.  When I was in college I'd go to the counseling center because no one ever went there and I could use the computers in peace.  I used to go to the library and hide in the corner of the Arizona history section.  I like having my quiet places. I sort of miss that.  I like to go somewhere no one really goes and be alone.  Is that weird?

I helped some with the Blogger and Publishers' Conference today.  It's going to be pretty awesome.  My hand hurts from being on the computer too much today.  It really worries me a bit when it hurts this bad.  :(

Ok I'm off to finish Brightly Woven. I HAVE TO FINISH IT! Review tomorrow...I promise!

I added some pictures to yesterday's post. Aw cute!  Ok see ya tomorrow.

"What toy need is sustained outrage...there's far too much unthinking respect given to authority." -Molly Ivins  Inner Bad Girl seconds that.

Random Blog of the Day: Idiosycratic Life... A really great personal blog.  This girl is quite funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment