Saturday, March 13, 2010

We're All A Bit Mad!

I saw Alice In Wonderland today.  It was pretty good.  I really couldn't stand Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter. He really got on my nerves.  I love Johnny Depp, so this fact made me really sad. :(  I loved the girl who played Alice though and her costumes were stellar.  I especially loved her red dress and must find a knockoff to wear for Halloween. Here's a picture of her wearing it. It is extremely more epic in the movie.

We hung out with Erin today too and saw Stacie, Andy and Mason for a bit.  Mason is getting so cute!  I got lucky with my in-laws. The kids are all so cute! That gives me hope for our future kiddos. LOL!

Still reading Very Lefreak. I love it!  I'm going to read some more before bed. I have to sleep soon though because we have church in the morning.

See ya tomorrow!

Have you noticed that the word "b****ing" is synonymous with complaining about petty stuff like the fact that women still get paid less than men for doing the same job?

Random Blog of the Day: Lazerus Pit... Very artsy...lots of cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment