Friday, March 19, 2010

What's The Point Of Wearing Your Favorite Rocketship Underpants...

 if nobody ever asks to see 'em?

I used to be obsessed with Calvin & Hobbes.  I can't wait to move so I can dig out my old books and read them again.  Calvin & Hobbes have the best quotes EVER.

We went out to dinner tonight.  Our waitress was awesome.  She was one of those ladies that you can tell always says what's on her mind.  She's real with people and never holds back what she is thinking.  This is how I think I am.  I'm too old for drama and lies.  I tell you how it is.  A lot of people don't like that, but I'm coming to realize that I don't care.  You'll either love me or you'll hate me.  It's your loss if you hate me.

My hand has been hurting a lot today.  Too much typing and clicking I think.  That isn't a good thing since I live for the computer.

We're for sure going to the zoo tomorrow! I'm so excited! I'm going to talk lots of sweet animal pictures and I'll share some of the best ones with you in tomorrow's post! I'm such a little kid when it comes to the zoo.  We went for zoo lights the year before last and I had a blast making noises at the monkeys. It was dark though, it's been quite a while since I've been to the zoo in the daytime.  AH! I'm so excited!!!

I finished Brightly Woven last night.  The review is in the post prior to this one.  It was AMAZING.  I definitely recommend it.  This morning I read Looking for Alaska by John Green.  It was also amazing.  I love John Green so much.  His writing skills are phenomenal. Go read it if you haven't already.

Ok I'm off to watch as much as the Die Hard Trilogy as I can before I fall asleep.  See ya guys tomorrow. Hi to all my new followers!

Current Book Count: 30....only 6 more to go this month...oh man.

Today is "Call Your Best Friend and Make Dinner Plans Day."

Random Blog of the Day: Literal Reality...She describes her blog as "Like a musical on crack".  Haha I think that I'll leave that as explanation.

1 comment: