Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Out Of My League

Just got home from my book club.  These women are intense. They're knowledge of romance novels is insane.  I've read a lot of books, but my memory isn't as eleborate as theirs is.  They know everything they've ever read.  I didn't read last weeks book and now I have a new one.  Oh man. I really need to finish reading Citizen Dick, so I can shorten my to read list a bit before I get more review copies.  I love books! YAY!

Oh man I'm so hungry and there is a Panda Express commercial on tv right now. Oh man, Oh man, Oh man.

I was pretty productive today! I did 2 loads of laundry and put everything away.  I also put away everything I've been piling up for weeks.  That's pretty awesome for me. Haha. I am definitely not a domestic goddess. 

Ok I'm off to find something to eat.  It's almost 10pm and I'm starving. Geesh.

A Niceness Detox Tip: Next time someone asks you to do something that doesn't suit you, why not say, "You know I would, bu I don't want to."

Random Blog of the Day: My Off-and On-line Dating Life....Adventures in finding love, both off- and on-line

No comments:

Post a Comment