Sunday, March 14, 2010

Life Is Not About Waiting For The Storm To Pass...

it is about learning to dance in the rain.

We went to church this morning and the guest preacher talked about dancing in the rain.  I really liked what she said.  She also talked about not giving up on your dreams and your visions.  Again my calling has been brought up.  I like Cathedral. I'm happy to keep going there if Mikey is.

The inspection on the house yesterday found a lot of problems, but Turtle has decided to get it still.  He's finishing the closing tomorrow.  I think it'll be alright.

I'm watching Rent right now. I forgot how much I LOVE it.  It's taking a lot out of me not to sing and quote the whole thing.  Everything from the original musical, I know by heart. I used to be obessed with listening to the original Broadway recording. :)

I forgot to talk about comics yesterday. My husband and his brother are really into collecting silver age comics lately.  I'm not a huge fan of them, unless they're Superman ones.  We went to a shop yesterday and I was browsing the newer stuff and found this series called Grimm's Fairy Tales.  They're a bit risque, but I want them all REALLY bad.  I'll have to start collecting them! :)

Ok I'm out of here for today. I MUST MUST MUST finish Very Lefreak tomorrow before I do ANYTHING else!  Expect that review.

Random Blog of the Day: Chris&Jessica...Super cute blog of a super cute couple. They haven't blogged recently.   They're getting ready to have their first baby, so they're probably busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment