Monday, March 8, 2010

Mmm...I Want Pizza!

I hate food commercial on tv at ten o'clock at night.  Just so you know. :)
I finished Epitaph Road today.  The review is in the post before this one. Good stuff!

I spent all day reading that and making icons for neopets. Here's my favorite one I made!

Isn't it adorable?!  Teehee. Man I'm a nerd.

Hello to all my new followers! You're awesome!

Ok I'm off to try to finish my book for tomorrow's book club meeting.

Current Book Count: 25

An Inner Bad Girl History Lesson: On this date in 1908, 15,000 women marched through New York City demanding shorter hours, better pay, and voting rights. Thus, International Women's Day. Girls rule!

Random Blog of the Day: The Jensens...One of those super cute family blogs with cute baby pictures and a happy family.

No comments:

Post a Comment