Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Little Bit Crazy, A Whole Lot Of Fun

I did LOTS of reading today.  I finished Girl At Sea this morning at like 2am. Haha.  It was amazing. I love Maureen Johnson.  I know I've said this before, but seriously she has mad skills.  Why did I feel like I needed to end that sentence with the word yo.  Oh man.  I also started reading This Side of Heaven for book club. I'm on page 190.  I realized partway in that I've read this book before.  It's all good though I don't mind a refresher. 

I'm getting much better at CSS/Html and Photoshop.  I made a layout for my neopets lookup.  It looks amazing. Haha.  If you want to see my mad skills check it out here. Ok so I know doing stuff on neopets isn't that exciting, but it's a start.  I'm new at this. :)

It was super nice out today.  I sat outside reading for quite a while.  I'm going to have an awesome tan this summer!

Tonight was a new Vampire Diaries. It was amazing.  The storyline is getting so amazing.  I'm completely addicted.  My love for Damon is growing every episode.  I know he's kind of awful, but I think he's great. Haha.

Ok I'm off to read a bit more and watch tv with the hubby.  See ya all tomorrow! :)

I've used smilies way too much this post. Erg.

Current Book Count: 32

An Inner Bad Girl History Lesson: On this date in 1911, the Triangle Shirt Factory fire killed 146 women workers0many as young as 15.

Random Blog of the Day: Knots of Thoughts...this is a pretty interesting blog.  Lots of photography, some fashion, some recipes....lots of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Maureen Johnson rocks! Glad to see you enjoy her writing!

    Also, yay for Neopets. Good luck on hitting your 100 books goal!

    ReplyDelete