Tuesday, March 16, 2010

*Witty Title*

My mom took me and the kids to Bookman's today.  I got Looking For Alaska by John Green and Girl At Sea by Maureen Johnson. Both are books I've been looking for for a really long time now! YAY! I can't wait to read them.  I have to finish reading some of my review books first.  I'm currently reading Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken. It's really good so far.  I probably won't get the review up till Thursday because I'm watching Mason tomorrow.  I get to go to the ZOO!!!! I'm so excited. My mom let me borrow her camera, so I'm going to try to take some awesome pictures to share with you guys.  Tomorrow's post should be zoo pictures and funny Mason stories. 

My oldest niece has grown up so much. She's almost eleven and is my little clone.  She is super cute.  She cracked me up today wearing her skinny jeans, converse and trendy t-shirt. She's getting too cool for me.  Haha.

I didn't do much else today.  There is an online book bloggers convention this weekend that I got invited to.  If I help out with prep stuff this week I get free access! I don't know how much time I'll have to be involved, but it should be pretty awesome. There will be lots of networking opportunities. :)

Ok I'm off to read a little and go to bed. I have to be up by 6am tomorrow! AH! So early!  See ya tomorrow!

Today's Daily Bad Girl wasn't young reader friendly, so I'm going to skip it. Just remember to think positive and don't let anyone keep you from accomplishing your dreams. :)

Random Blog of the Day: The VanValkenburg Family... Another family blog. This is a super cute family of 3 with a new little one on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment