Monday, March 29, 2010

YAY YAY YAY YAY!

I met my monthly goal today! I read two books and reached twelve for the month! YAY go me!  I'm taking a book break till the first.  My eyes are burning from all the reading I've done in the last couple of days.

I read Avalon High by Meg Cabot and Blue is for Nightmares by Laurie Faria Stolarz.  Both were good for fluff-ish YA.  Blue is for Nightmares is a bit dark, but a decent read.

I made some more graphics stuff today. I'm really getting good at photoshop. 

Nothing else to really report for the day.  I mostly played neopets and drank lots of coffee. :)

We're going to clean the carpets at the new house tomorrow when Mikey gets of work.  I'm excited to move!

Alright I'm going to bed. 

See ya tomorrow.

Current Book Count: 36...Reached my 12 for the month! *pats self on back*

An Inner Bad Girl Relationship Tip: It's important to be in touch with your Inner Bad Girl before falling in love-or into bed-with anyone.

Random Blog of the Day: Cold Lemonade... Some funny posts. Good for a laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment