Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Joining The Big League.

I got Photoshop Cs4 Extended today! I played with it a little bit, but I have no clue what I'm doing.  I can't wait to mess with it tomorrow and figure out how to do awesome stuff. I'm going to be all over tutorials all day tomorrow. Hopefully I can make something exciting to show you guys.  I already found an awesome background to use either on the banner or as the page background! YAY!  I'm stoked!

I'm reading this super cute book called Cupcake by Rachel Cohn. It's really cute so far. I want to read her other stuff.  If you like cute girl lit, you'll love this!

I finished Dark Prince. It was ok. It got a lot better at the end. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to read more of the series.

Ok I'm off to bed. I'm a sleepy girl and I've been taking care of a sick hubby all day. :(

Current Book Count: 26

A Niceness Detox Tip: If you're ever tempted to eat a chocolate cake instead of giving someone a piece of your mind, ask yourself if it's really worth it. The answer will probably be, "I don't think so!"

Random Blog of the Day: Parties, Sarees and Melodies ... This blog is dedicated to the lovely world of Bollywood. If you love Indian Musicals you'll love this blog. It's interesting to say the least!

No comments:

Post a Comment