Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's Not Gay, I'm a Girl!

We're watching Eurotrip and I relate so much to Jenny in this movie.  I have always been one of the guys and true to this movie my guy friends would always say, "that's gay" about something I liked. I had to always tell them, "It's not gay, I'm a girl!".  Haha.

Anyways, I've been in bed with a migraine ALL DAY. It's been so boring. Sigh...so I have nothing exciting to write about.

I don't even have any funny antidotes from my neofriends to tell you about. I'm lame. I'm sorry.

I promise to think of something exciting to write about tomorrow.  See ya then!

An Inner Bad Girl History Lesson: On this date in 1913, 5,000 women marched in Washington, DC, to demand the right to vote and were beset by an angry mob. Police officers did nothing to stop the violence.
Random Blog of the Day: Unwilted ...I'm not sure how to describe this one. It's a little off the wall, very left wing. You might like it just for those two facts. :)

1 comment:

  1. I have to say that to my husband all the time! Thats funny. I really like your blog layout. I am a new follower from Book Blog.
    ~Allison
    http://luv-books.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete